Sunday, March 27, 2011

taurnament

We had a tuarnament yesterday. I only had to fight one person. That would be one of my friends she beat me for first so I got second, last. But at least I could go to nationals since I placed.
But, boy, my throat still hurts. The first time she slammed me into the mat I screamed (you can hear me scream on the camra and that is hard to pick up)  That was the first time I cryed at a taurnament. not cause I lost cause it hurt, but then I got kinda got upset when I hurt her.
The second round I beat her. she had a pulled leg muscle I tweaked it. Then I talked to sencie and he told me that I couldn't feel bad about it. Accidents happen. he has broken arms and dislocaited shoulders. Supprisingly the girl who called my match ipon was the girl who hangs of my brother.
she beat me in the last fight. so I got second.
I got to hold a little baby yesterday too. she was soo cute. she is my fiend's neice. three months old. my friend was sitting next to me she started teasing me telling me that it would not be long until I had a kid (girl, I'm not even any were near old enough to get married. not een old enough really to have a BF so I don't say that is not long) and it would be a little boy. she was teasing me all day.  sad. JK

No comments: