Sunday, December 18, 2011

alright. who tought the cutesy little five year old how to tear some one's fingers off?
One minute i'm tickling a litte gal and the next she's trying to twist my fingers and break them at the knuckles, did I also mention hyper extending them backwards?
yeah. that hurt. :P I was not expecting her to know how to do that.
her brother was cute too. he snuggled up on my lap to sleep. :D love little kids.
unless they are really little and then I'm like, "hello small child... uh... what do I do with you?" yeah. no idea what to do with small children mostly younger than two.

3 comments:

Warrior said...

I love little kids. Except when they tist your fingures. (Funn; that's what one of my charries did once, but he's a grown man. *cough* at least 'grown man' agewise)

lauren said...

which one did that?

Warrior said...

Zafen. Star wars charrie.