Friday, July 22, 2011

wipe your feet.

My ankle still hurts from about three weeks about when the white belt fell on it. and do you know what!?
SOME ONE WALKED ACROSS THE NICE, CLEAN FLOOR THAT i JUST MOPPED, WITH DIRTY FEET!!!!!!
How abominable. My feet were clean so I wiped it up. BUT JUST THE IDEA!! dirt feet DO NOT BELONG ON JUST MOPPED FLOORS. So Stay OFF!!
thank you very much.
me
P.S. if you must walk across my floors wipe your feet off first.

--
 
"The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater"
 
dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, love like it will never hurt. live like you will die tomorrow

No comments: