Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I smacked a guy today. a friend actually. Made his face swell a bit and turn red on the spot I hit him though I'm not sure it drew blood.
oh, well, he hit the side of my hand and made my little fingure swell up and turn blue.
we we sword fighting you see.
I wanna say he is twenty....
ha had a katana and I had a big old braod sword. he hit me in the eye but that didn't do much damage. I hit his face.
he hit my hand and the inside of my thigh and I shreded his torso.
I saw him earlier that morning and he's like, "Hey! long time no see! how are you?" now under his eye is swollen.
and then...... it rained.
well see ya all. the computer's messed up. so....
Haley.
--
 
"The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater"
 
dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, love like it will never hurt. live like you will die tomarrow

No comments: