Saturday, July 16, 2011

ears

My mommy bought me some earings today actually three pairs. They are all hoops, the larges set is almost three inches across; they almost touch my shoulders. The other to pairs are smaller the smallest probably being one and a half inches across. All silver, but I still like my birthday gold ones.
In the car mom said I needed to brace myself for what dad might say, (He doesn't always care for what I wear. Not that it's immodest or anything it's just not always his style.) about fifty seconds later she tells me to be prepared to submit to dad, (in case he tells me I can't wear them.)
I thought they were really big but that they were pretty.
I just realized that when my bro gets home he'll probably walk up to me, grab the hoops and walk around with me trying not to get my ears ripped off.
I can't wait till he gets home I miss him.
Holly smokes, mom just emptied the spam box in my email!
gotta go,
haley
--
 
"The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater"
 
dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, love like it will never hurt. live like you will die tomorrow

No comments: