Thursday, April 12, 2012

tommarow is the homeschool convention. I'm pretty sure some of my friends are going to be there so it shouldn't be to boring. Mom runs one of the tables there so I'll have a place to chuck my stuff and hang out but I hope to visit some of my buddies.
Unfortunately the lady who has been running the convention in the past isn't running it this year, so we'll see how it goes.
We've had interesting experiences in the past with the convention.
I might bring some school to work on. I may bring my notebook and do some writing.
my brother has put out the most serious challenge. Showing me a story he wrote and then telling me he hadn't written in a while and wasn't planning on writing more. Until I got mad and threatened to write for him. I started my own story and he has since started writing again. :D

No comments: