Tuesday, January 1, 2013

new year

Happy new year Everybody!
I'm not sure what to make of this new year or what to expect. In two days I have a surgery to remove the cyst in my left wrist. Hopefully it will work and I'll have the right wrist done. My fingers are crossed that everything will work out and I will be able to go back to doing judo like I was before.
My brother is also leaving in a couple of days for boot camp. I'm sad that he's leaving, he's been one of my best friends.
I'm also, unsuccessfully, trying to get my dad to rent Bourne Legecy.

So I'm looking at the next month with some skepticism.

Do you guys have new years resolutions?

I don't.


I have goals.

Which is essentially the same thing.

I've currently only got three.
1) start running (typical, I know)
2) get back into Judo and have my dad teach me Tia kwon do, which I sort of started and also had to stop.
3) finish my book before my brother gets home, cause it was his idea and we were writing it together and I want to surprise him.

OH, and maybe get caught up on that dreaded thing, SCHOOL. cause i'm like a whale. Barely above C level.
So that should be a goal too.
Although I do pretty good in writing. I have B because this last quarter I wrote my papers in AZ and that was slightly distracting. So they weren't up to par.
It stinks.

This winter has been really weird. There's not much snow for this time of year and it's warm enough to be spring.

So, I need to go sew, I have a dress to finish for my birthday/going away party and I have only two days left to finish it in.
I also need to draw something for drawing class. I'm working on a picture of Friar Tuck, from Robin Hood. The thing that makes it a little difficult is that I can't find the book that the picture is in and the one i'm using for the assignment is an oil painting.

My family and I adopted a cat from the local shelter. She's a sweet little ragdoll with Siamese coloring. Her name is "captain Jack." Captain for short.

No comments: