Friday, July 9, 2010

ok, my philosophy on fighting. here goes.
I got in "trouble with the brown belt for bashing my wrist against hers in judo.  she told me not to strike and that If I did the judges would disqualify me.  it's judo, the "gentle way."  your not supposed to do that.
what I'm thinking is that yeah, I'm here to learn to fight in a certain style but if I got in a fight with some one for real would I really be expected to use only one style? or would I do everything in my power to defeat my opponent or get away. such as flipping, tripping, kicking punching, smashing bashing baring choking and all that stuff.  any way I say I should take ti kwon do or something that incorporates all those move that are not in judo but I can use against my brothers.
I did learn a throw in judo that is "ridiculously effective."  you grap the lapel of you uki's gi and the sleeve on the other side (fake and entrance to make room) and drop down onto your back after doing a very strange pivote thing. stick your foot at the hip and roll back. that tosses them or you get tossed funny.  when you get it done on you it's wierd becuase once the persone throw ing ou is one his back with his foot on you belt there's not much I could do. :(
I don't like it much when that happens. ugg.
but it's funnto do.  I can't for the life of me remember it's name.
I went trail riding today. and got hit with a checkbook when I told my boss that she was out of vitemin e for her horses. and again when ai said we were low on msm.
Tyler took over and just slapped me acouple of times when I tolde her we were also almost out of malinium gold suplaments.  I was expecting it so I wasn't surprised. hhehehe.

No comments: