Monday, December 26, 2011

yesterday was Christmas and it was pretty good. :)
Today is Monday. I got to go snowboarding today. first time I've been invited to go. :) my brother goes with his friends but today I went with mine.
my brother drove his truck up, parked it and bumed rides up. :)
I wrecked pretty bad... my neck and shoulder are fine now but my wrist and back aren't. :P oh well.
that and I came withing a few inches of getting my face run over by another boarder.
yeah, that last run was a wicked bad one. that hurt. bad.
oh, and while I was walking down (at that point I was getting frustrated with the other boarders and with getting stuck, and with falling over) on of the guys crashed into my board and wiped out. :P he came from behind so I don't know if he was playing chicken or wasn't in control.
cutting close to some one because there isn't enough room on the slope is one thing, playing chicken with the girl limping on the side of the path is another. served him right.
thought there were two cool people up there. a dad carrying his son down on his back while snowboarding and the random dude who was watching out for us.
btw, I was the only boarder in my group with four sledders. :) fun.

No comments: