Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the hobbit movie trailer is out. I'm so excited. peter jackson posted it on his facebook page.
we were going to go to a friend's house to make cookies but that didn't happen. we got stuck in the snow coming out of the driveway. we didn't have studded tires on the van. so that plan got ditched. We aren't going anywere today.
but i'm having a buddy of mine over tomorrow. I'm happy.
I haven't had counciling in three or four weeks I think. they've just kept getting canceled. I don't see this as a bad thing except that I have a few weeks left to do and I don't know when their coming so it's like a grayish shadow hanging over my.... hmmm..... well i'm not skipping down my path but It's ok right now so... my otherwise mostly silver lined path.
I"m waiting for Christmas to come cause my teacher is coming over. and then i'm waiting for new year's cause i'm going dancing and then i'm waiting for my B-day. :D i'm having friends over again. who wouldn't want friends over for their sweet sixteen?
*sigh*
I"m content.
what's better than contentment? I have no idea.
i'm glad i'm having some one over tomorrow. She'll be here when my parents aren't. Party!!
jk.
but I do have a love/hate with being left home. well... I think my siblings will be here. that's not bad. and for the most part the loving being alone outweighs  the hating it. I"m good.
I haven't cut. but I do wonder what mom would do if I did. O_o that could haunt me till I know. cause there are so many other tools I could use. knives aren't the only thing that could work. until they were taken that was just what I used. so now I don't. but I do wonder what she would do.... not that I'm going to do anything of course.

5 comments:

Mom said...

Ask a lot of questions, find out what you used and how you got, try to comfort you though I do not think you will allow it. Guess I failed on some of these points; what say you?
love ya

lauren said...

well, you asked a lot of questions, check.
you found out what I used. check.
you know how I got it. check.
looks like you covered everything.

Mom said...

You missed the part about comforting so I guess I totally missed it.

lauren said...

you didn't cry and you weren't mad. check

Mom said...

So not getting mad or crying is comforting? Please clarify.