Tuesday, November 22, 2011

 I find this all very interesting. maybe you can make something of it.

according to a recant servery of my mom I:
rarely lose my temper
rarely invite people to know what is going on inside of me
avoid asking for help
hates to impose on people
is very concerned with what people think of me
rarely laughs uncontrollably
hates conflict or having people upset
 is quietly, pleasantly detached from deep involvement with people
rarely expresses soft feelings such as sorrow, tenderness or fear
tends to take charge
avoids appearing weak
is sensitive when snubbed
doesn't let people get close to her
is hard to pin down
has wild or moderate but noticeable mood swings
is easily hurt
goes into depression when some one wounds her

little bro, age, 13:
loves to help people
places a high value on keeping the peace
rarely loses temper
rarely invites to be known
is energetic
hates to impose
rarely laughs uncontrollably
hates conflict
apologises a lot
tends to take charge
is easy to respect
likes to air her own opinions
likes to have the last word
can silence with a look
has a biting wit
is confusing and frustrating.

2 comments:

Warrior said...

The first one sounds a lot like me.
~Padawan

lauren said...

hm.... I"m sorry.