Friday, July 30, 2010

"finesse, nice and easy; sounds like a hair product."
                                                                -Sensei

(to myself in thought)"if it's so easy why does it hurt?"

I learned a knew throw last night. ouch it's dificult. I did not say I had learnded it very well....
uki othoshe or somehtingh to that effect of spelling.  I'm going to need to practice the 5minute drill at home.  my left sided stff is not very good.  I need to work on that. not that anything i do in judo is very good.

did I mention that the sensei is leaving to go to the olympic training center?
well he is. and I admit that i will miss him.
I also admit that i don't know him that wll.  Ill miss him because He's on of the best teacher's i've had.  the best teachers for me are the ones that are really tough.
and he's really tough.  No I do't have a crush if your gigling while reading this.  I just happen to like the way he teaches.
he pushes us all to our limits I think. the say (the older guys apparently) that three minutes fighting josh is three minutes in ---