Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmass

I like shopping.
and I like shopping for other people.
and I enjoy giving people whatever I went shopping for them for.
but this Christmas eve i'm kinda having a hard time.
ya know, I did last year too.
But this year it's kinda different.
I think I ate to much sugar and it's making my head turn every shade of insanity., because I'm kinda sad right now.
Sure, I know tomorrow will be fun.
I look forward to reading the Christmas story around the tree.
I look forward to hanging out.
I even kinda look forward to opening presents, but I really feel kinda crappy about it.
my brother is leaving on my birthday and it's kinda overshadowing i think.
and otherwise, I don't really know what the heck is wrong with me, and even if I did i probably wouldn't talk about it.


I got knew black boots today.
that was really nice.

No comments: