Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I believe I should probably post something. ok.
as it turns out I don't really have anything to write about today.
I did the lunch dishes. that was kinda fun. Today was an odd day. I didn't feel as 'sparkly' as I have been and I don't know why. I just didn't.
I made a new anklet cause my old one fell off. it was tan. this one is black and blue, I couldn't find more of the tan cording stuff but I found blue so that's what I did.
I did a little bit of writing today. It was good to write again. I enjoy it and will probably write some more this evening.
I've been wanting for it to be critiqued because I don't actually like to read my own writing. It's worse than cross-stitching or going fishing; I just like to write.
:P
The little sis and I taught mom how to play 'horse show'. Now we have to teach it to dad cause Mr. S called it a "dad friendly game, meaning we can actually win it."
Rachel took her pillow apart and turned it into one pillow.
I did both algebra and geometry today. I like geometry much betterer than algebra.

these my friends are some pictures that you might enjoy. I did not create them. I do not own them. I don't know who does though.







3D gives my mom a head ache. just a random fact you might like to know. :P

2 comments:

Mom said...

You wrote: Today was an odd day. I didn't feel as 'sparkly' as I have been and I don't know why. I just didn't.

It's okay to not "feel sparkly" some days and not really know why, we all have those days. But those are the times when we need to remember to take the time to seek God; set aside everything else if possible for a time to read His word, pray, and turn on some up lifting music. Ask God to show you what the reason is for the mood and maybe even write it out as He shows you. Then decide to choose to take up your responsiblities with a peaceful heart. For what's it's worth I had noticed your quietness/lack of sparkliness but was thankful that you were not short with everyone and still got your work done, good job. And thank you for taking care of the dishes it really was a huge help to me. love you lots sweet girl, mom

lauren said...

I'm short but I'm not that short. :D
actually Music doesn't really help that kind of mood most of the time. sometimes it just makes me feel worse for some reason. :P