Sunday, January 13, 2013

have I really not written since the new year?
ood.
*odd
watched doctor Who the other night, in which their was an ood.
I liked them.
anyway.
aherm.
I haven't written because I had surgery on the 3rd of January and I just haven't written anything.
My brother also left for basic training. I miss him a lot. I miss talking to him. going into his room and sitting on the floor and just talking about whatever or anything that was frustrating or hurting me.
Now his room is unoccupied and my little sister wants it. To me it doesn't matter who gets it so long as one of us does.
Mom said she doesn't understand why the setup cant stay the way it is.
For one thing, I want my own room because right now I can't go into my shared room and just be angry or upset without my roomie coming in and out.
I'm frequently having to chuck my sister's stuff out of mine, which frustrates me.
The boys have had their own rooms for the majority of their lives and I'd like the opportunity to have that experience for a while.
because I share a room, my younger brother thinks he can ask my younger sister to get something out of my stuff just because it happens to be in the same room as hers.
I tried to say I wanted my brothers room but then my sister said she wanted it because she liked the closet setup.
Mom said that if i moved into another room that my sister would miss me.
Personally I think I would to. Bro's room is a little small for a bed so I would have suggested just moving all of  which ever person's junk into that room and they could sleep in the big room, cause I would miss my sister too.
any who.
I do love my sister, but I would like to have my own room.


No comments: