Monday, November 14, 2011

more stuff. revelation

my brother just clocked me in the face with a flashlight.... that explains my head ache, it was on the bridge of my nose... between the eyes... it was an accident. It hurts though....

 I was reading today in revelation about God being the alpha and omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. It's really comforting to know that God was there before all of this started, that he is here with me now and that he will still be here when It's over. I don't know what all is going to happen with my life or where I'll go but I hope it's something really good. That was really neat for me.

I'm glad to say though that my other brother has gotten very much nicer since mom stopped letting us read so much. we are not allowed to read right now unless it's for school. He really nice right now. :p

counseling is tomorrow, mom had a meltdown last night because I wasn't taking it seriously and making a lot of jokes about it. ;p eating the oreos and making her go crazy and stuff.....

fun times at my house. :P



4 comments:

Warrior said...

My brother ran me into a door once. But that was a long time ago.
I'm glad you are conforted by the words in Revelation. That's helps me. :)
I feel sorry for your mother, but don't blame you one bit.

lauren said...

*supertackleglomspadawan*

Warrior said...

Oh my! I've been 'supertackleglomed'. That doesn't ussally happen to me. What a different day. ;)

lauren said...

*supertackleglomspadawanagain* there there's an extra one from me. :)