Wednesday, June 30, 2010

what I remembered.

Zachariah 8:16-17

"these are things that you should do: Speak each man the truth to his neighbor; give judgment in your gates for truth, justice and peace;
let none of you think evilin your heart against your neighbor; and do not love a false oath. For all these are things that I hate says the lord."

this was the verses that I wanted to share with you last night. I remembered!! I beleive it speaks for itself.

Zachariah 13:8-9
"and it shall come to pass in all the land" says the lord, "That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die, but one third shall be left in it:
I will bring the one-third through the fire, will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. they will call on my name, And I will answer them. I will say, 'this is my people' and each one will say, 'The LORD is my God.'"

well I think most of the bible is self explanitory.
the second one was from this mornings devotions.
I pray to God I will be on the of the one third that he leads through the fire.

No comments: