Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I finished it!! I'll try and gett pics up soon but I'm still not sure what to call it.

it's almost like a cross between a shirt, vest, tunick or jerkin. wierd. it zipps closed from the top to half way down the back. The zipper is conveniantly hidden by my hair. It's brown on the outside and lined with green on the inside. neat. It's low in the neck so of course I have to wear something under it but that's what it was made for. I made it to go with the green shirt that I'm wearing now but I wonder what it would look like with the big white shirt that I have. now I just need to make the skirt to go with it.

the skirt will be sorta like arya's if you hae ever seen Eragon. but in a dark red suade.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds awesome! You must post pictures. ^_^

lauren said...

I"m not sllowed to post pics of myself but I believe that if I hang the costume on somethng and take a picture of it I may. would that be ok?