Saturday, June 26, 2010

judo

yay, I'm going to the barn later. but first I'm going to do math. and then maybe some sewing.


I should go out side but I'll be doing that later.

yesterday I went to judo.

I got in a nugy fight with the brown belt and the blue belt decked me in a fight.

Katy has short really short hair kinda like Peter's. so it's really funny to tackle her and give her a nugy.

Miranda is oober quick. I"m good at staying on my feet when they're trying to throw me but that also means that your sorta stiff and it's harder to throw the other person. the guys told me to loosen up and the next thing I saw was the ceiling from the point of view of the floor.

Unfortunately, I'm not good at loosening up because I don't feel tens unless i"m actually purposefully tensing up to hold something. so I'm never really relaxed or completely tense which is really frustrating. I know some people who are always tense completely tense though so I guess I"m not bad off.

I find one of the girls there funny. when we're practicing the throws she'll throw me (and watch me fall) and correct me. you need to slap the mat or you need to kei. (I absolutely detestkeiing.(I like silence))

when I flip her some times she'll fall funny and be oww my knee just went out or ow my back just gave out. Then shell do the same thing to me and she'll watch my knee turn at odd angles and will be "how do you do that you just take it and jump back up?"

in replie to a commeent. in judo the master is the "sensie" or however you spell it. the one I was talking about is onlly 18.

No comments: