Saturday, December 31, 2011

well, this is the last day of the new year. bummer. the overall note that this year is ending on isn't quite what I had envisioned. oh well.
in a week it will be my brithday. we are running late in actually getting it planned.... any way. if it doesn't turn out that we have six or seven girlfriends over for a slumber party that's ok. cause I'm deathly afraid of that becoming a crowd kinda setting where I end up in the background. :P
anyway. I'm gonna go square dancing tonight... me hopes.
I don't actually have any high hopes for this next year. why I don't know. I mean, it would be awesome if dad got this business going that he wants to buy. It would also be awesome if I really improve in judo and get promoted. that would be epic.
and my birthday.
I'm looking forward to that.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Lauren,
I have a great hope for you this coming here. I know that God had an amazing plan for you for He has a hope for your future. I want you to know something.

I want you to succeed. I want you to thrive. I want you to excel. I want you to be more spiritual than I am. I want you to go places I’d be afraid to go (in many ways you already have). But I’ve got to help you get there. So where do you want to go, and how can I help you get there? How can I make sure you’re ready for the challenges that you’re going to face, and equip you in a way that will make you succeed and fulfill the dreams that you have?

I want you to know that I love you more than you know and that I'm your biggest fan and I'm cheering you on praying for you and asking God to give you a vision, guidance, direction, and peace. Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, take courage for He will not leave you nor forsake you, He will up hold you by his might right hand. Trust may be the theme of this year and no matter how difficult things have been lately I have great hope in the God who is walking with us through all of this. I love you little miss:) love ya, Mom

lauren said...

I really, really want to go with Mrs. C in the summer to FB and to help out there.
my ultimate dream though would be to go with them to the YWAM training. though that's probably never gonna happen.
or go down to the OYAN writing conference. that could be fun.

Mom said...

Well those are all things to definitely be praying about. I have always been supportive of you wanting to do missions work with Mrs. C. The OYAN conference not so much and even less so right now, though, that doesn't mean I won't pray about it or that we shouldn't pray about it together. Let's seek God first for He is the one who said "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his rightiousness and all these things shall be added unto you" So let's committ to seeking God and see where He leads, deal? love ya mom

lauren said...

deal.........