Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HA!! I don't actually have counciling today. MWAhahaha! I. feel. evil. don't ask why i just do. thank you very much.
I am going to enjoy this week. no counciling makes my whole week. just sayin. it's the highlight. :) the silver lining on a bright cloud...
:)
and you know what? I think my bithday is on a sunday! four. more. weeks.
two more of school till christmas break. :p doesn't get any better than this.. *sigh*
It could actually.
with eggnog.
laying on the floor in the dark. with eggnog. that would be the life. just me. all by myself for a little. in the dark with some eggnog, sprawled out on the floor. maybe some Christmas lights... oh wait. there aren't any in my room. oh well.
just silence... OOOOoooooooo... I think I"m on to something. 'xcept there aint no eggnog layin round here. guess i'll have to make sum.

2 comments:

Warrior said...

So what day is your birthday?

Ah, that is the life.

lauren said...

my birthday is on the ----- of j-----
oops,
got to scared to say in a public place....

it would be really cool if it were on the 15 then I could tell people my brithday was on the ides. :)