Thursday, February 9, 2012

I was drawing on my knuckles. Mom doesn't like it when I draw on my knuckles but it brings back fond memories of standing around with seven other people in the cold and the wet and the rain.
See, using your knuckles you can make a topographical map with alternates between 3D and stationary. Then you can color it in and make it all pretty but unless you live near a mountain range that looks like four protrusions on your fist it's not gonna help you get anywere. So don't try it. You'll be as lost as a parrot under four feet of arctic sea ice.
Or a Frisbee on the roof. Frisbees do not belong on the roof of my families house. Especially if the Frisbee is white and the roof is covered with snow. Fortunately it landed with the blue print side up. :D
I  was worried about losing the disk in the snow since the disk is white and there is snow all over the place and if we lost it I wouldn't get it back until spring which isn't for about two months.
the littles and I had a fun time while we were able to play; if was fun to work the kinks out of our throws and work on them till the wind came. I even got the disk to go were I wanted with a throw I hadn't really ever tried before. That felt good. it would have been even cooler to work on my hammer but my little sister is small and I'm afraid of hitting her in the face with it or losing it in the snow. so I didn't try.
the little sis I didn't let throw towards the house because she doesn't always get it in the area that she wants it in and it wouldn't be a good thing if she hit a window. She also got to get the frisbee when it flew into the four feet of snow because she was the only one who bothered to put snow pants on.
It was a whopping 34 degrees out so I just threw on a sweatshirt and boots but didn't think to put snowpants on and neither did the little bro making the little sis the designated disk-getter.
At the moment the little bro and mom are playing dominoes next to me as i write this on the laptop. I think mom is losing. They are also eating chips. I don't know what the little sis is doing. Probably skating in the garage or listening to Adventures in Odyssey down stairs.
Instead of going to Judo tonight I'm going to the fabric store with my mom to get thread to sew this dress because you do all the prep work but if you don't have the thread to sew it together, it ain't goin no where. no place. zilch.
And a zipper. If I don't get one of those it's not going to close and we will have some garment malfunctions that would reveal way more than I want to. Not that I want to at all.
The only other fun thing that happened was changing up my email to make it look so much more cooler. the little bro thought it was weird and confusing or something like that.
I think it looks awesome.
I also dinked around with google sites. being slightly on the bored side.
Mom took a two hour nap and made a fantastic dinner for tonight. I can't wait to get my mouth around it.
You would never know that I hate cooking from watching me but I really do. I'm not patient with food.

who likes cooking and what do you like to make?
sweet or salty?

5 comments:

Warrior said...

I draw on my knuckles when I'm the only one awake at night and I'm bored. :P

I really hate it when Frisbees get stuck on the roof. Soccer balls too. And have you ever played Badminton under a tree? Not a good idea.

YOU GET FOUR FEET OF SNOW!?! UNFAIR! :P

Adevtnures in Odyssey. *happy sigh*

I like to cook, but every time I do I mess something of. Once I left the sugar out of the cookies. That's not a good thing to do.

I guess my favorite thing to make though if fudgy oatmeal cookies. Sweet, but not overpowering like most cocoa bassed things. :)

Hope you had a fun week. :)
Type you later.

~ your padawan forever

lauren said...

:D I almost always mess up what I"m cooking. or if I don't I forget about it in the oven.
Frisbee is probably one of my favorite sports.

War said...

Yeah, but to make it worse both my sister's closet in age a great cooks and have great hand writing. The only reason my handwriting is even readable is because I was constantly writing. My sisters don't even have to try. They write like my mom, and I can fake my dad's.
Soccer is my favorite sport. But unfortunately I will never play it professional.

lauren said...

apparently my brother and I's handwriting looks a lot alike though I can tell them apart.

Warrior said...

That's cool. :)