Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I bought a Frisbee last night :D I almost panicked at the store when I at first, couldn't find an ultimate frisbee disk. the only disks it looked like they had were dinky little ones and 130g disks as apposed to the 175g ultimate disk. Fortunately the ultimate disks had just been shoved to the back of the shelf so I didn't see them at first.
Mom, little sis and I also went to Sears and went Boot shopping. We all bought Tall boots in our respective styles. my brother thinks mine look kinda piratey and says he could see me getting them just so I can play Captain Jack.
We also bought nail polish.

I suppose I should apologies for bashing churches and other people's opinions but I shan't. My opinions are my own and since I didn't name any particular church.....

No comments: