Monday, February 27, 2012

Nope, I'm not dead.
My pulse is still.... uh... pulsing. I think. let me check.
HOLY SNOT! I don't have a pulse!!!!
*keels over dead*
no, just kidding I do.
:O I don't remember what I've been doing or what I was supposed to do. oh yeah contact Mrs. C
BRB
done.
I had something interesting to say.....
On a dare I inhaled some Iodine yesterday. it was the stuff in the capsule I was supposed to take. It felt really weird...
DON"T TRY THIS AT HOME.
I can't be responsible for people sniffing stuff and either choking on stuff or asphyxiating themselves.
Practically threw a tantrum in the kitchen I couldn't find the dang measuring cup.
I surprise myself on occasion. I think the other day I was trying to find a pair of non-fabric cutting scissors and couldn't. I think I screamed and punched the door..... or maybe i kicked. I don't remember.
:P
BTW, I didn't find the scissors.
I want to find out what the latest hank the cowdog is. :P


No comments: