Friday, February 17, 2012

at the moment I don't know what I feel. I went to history class today and got to hang out with my friends. the majority of the girls in the class I know and have spent quite a bit of time with outside of the class. I enjoy hanging out with the guys in the class too; the teacher's son was my team captain at survival and his friends are pretty fun to hang out and goof off with.
I find that if I want to talk to some one about something I like to hang out with my girl friends but if I want to goof off and have fun, just find the nearest group of guys that I trust and hang. I played dead and bed pretended that he was going to tackle me and surprised me. Thomas did card tricks on us and then we played Frisbee in the church's old sanctuary. Just three guys and me (and the teacher and occasional parent). Guys are fun and easy to hang with. I had a good time after class.
But I also didn't really get to talk to Sabrina, which saddens me cause she is a close friend.
I also told my sewing teacher yesterday about my cutting. that was a bit hard.
*sigh*

No comments: