Friday, February 17, 2012

I haven't been up to too much lately. I was at and did judo on tuesday but only went and watched on thursday.

*sigh*
so I'm waiting. trying to get friends over to the house tomorrow.
Mom wants to have a family over. I kinda think it will be fun but I kinda dread it. I wanted to know if the girl who was befriending me was real (since not all of my experiences in this department have been great) so I told her what I had done.
This wasn't a great move on my part since now I feel like she's digging or pushing to know how i'm doing every Sunday. It's not bad and she means well I know but it's getting old since she doesn't know me that well. She hasn't yet earned my whole trust. I lover her and she is a great girl. She simply has not earned my trust in that kind of way.
So I feel claustrophobic.
though she's cool. She has a heart for God and she's full of love and compassion from what I've seen (like I said we don't know each other fantastically well) it's just the feeling I have about her.

On the other hand, with the friends that I love and trust and have known for a long time I'm willing to open up to. I trust them and love them to death.

No comments: