Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I don't know how sydney and I got on the topic of BF and GFs at judo last night but we did.
she seemed surprised by the fact that I have never had a boyfriend. I'm not but she was. :)
why? because. guys aren't interested in me and i'm too young. 15 is rather young isn't it? I think so.
"I'm sorry. girl, dey is missin out. you're cute and fun, dey is missin out."
thank you sydney for those ...... interesting words... :)
maybe it can from.... oh yeah, I think one of the guys was hanging around us...:P (we both outranked him actually)
couldn't have been from our other conversation.
"tigress! you cried once!..... two summers ago!"
I'll leave it at that.

I"m such a sucker for little kids. there was the cutest little guy running around in his judo top and the cutest green pants. he was maybe three. too cute! He looked like he didn't have a clue what he was supposed to be doing but who can blame him? cute as a button.
and we played sensie says. have you ever played that?
that is the most interesting version of simon says I've ever played because he's actually in a position of authority were if he says it you hop to it.
so he says ok, get some water or ok, new game you're the sensie, you aren't sure what in the world to do.

anywho...
haley

1 comment:

Warrior said...

I actually have never had a BF either.

Little kids are so cute. :)

I have never played Sensie says. Maybe I will soon though. :P