Wednesday, December 14, 2011

chocolate cvered pretzels in relation to the family

the little sister: makes the most
mom: makes the second most
the little bro: eats them all as he makes them
the bro: makes the neat pretzels
me and dad: we make OCD pretzels.

yeah. I got OCD.
the light switch by the sliding glass door drives me up the wall.

just finished putting together the ginger bread houses with the famileeeee. lets hope tonight I sleep good. that would be really nice. I don't remember last night much. just a few wacko dreams that I can't really recall. slept till about 10:00 this morning. ping!!!!!!!!!!
think I could be sick on sugar glue.... not really it'll just clog together all my insides. :P JK JK.

oh, yeah the other night with the whole blood thing. I stayed awake till three in the morning. thinking about trust and honor. weird.
I though I was trusted when I gave an answer to a straight question. I didn't cut. K? I swear it. I don't volunteer information and I may work my way out of situation but I'm not a liar. If I answer. being doubted irks me. yeah.
But apparently i'm not to be trusted any more?
bummer. the blood question... interesting no?

oh, have you ever tryed to work three negatives into a sentance?

the bro is gonna take jui jitsu. excited. gonna have him teach me stuff. he's a brown belt in judo right now. :P
dad's gonna teach me ti kwon do. he's a black belt.

i'm just a little orange belt.

asking me to make a salad is like asking a vegetarian to make a stake. how do you do it?


1 comment:

Warrior said...

I have OCD as well.

I'm glad you didn't cut yourself.

My brother is thinking about taking another style.