Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I am almost finished writing chapter two for my story. this could be fun. the sooner I finish chap two I can start chap three. I would say, yup that's how it goes but I was writing and got stuck so I wrote part of the part after where I got stuck and wrote backwards. :P I can do that you know.
I'll be Priscilla gets really tired of finding these in her mail. :P
 I"m happy right now. even though my wrist hurts and the van is stuck outside. i'm happy. why am I happy? I have no idea. but I am. Maybe i'll see if I can call my friend later. cause i'm happy. and I don't always call when i'm happy.
I wish I could go shopping. cause i'm happy.
I am happy in case you didn't get the message. I'm going to write I think. maybe. I should do something fun.
not only am I content but i'm happy. I feel like the grinch. 'what is the deal?"

1 comment:

Grace said...

*Is glad you are happy*