Sunday, December 4, 2011

blessings in desguise.

this is wrong on every level. the frozen waist-land of the abominable snowman shouldn't be raining in December.

anyway. Mom was teaching me a lessen about blessings in disguise yesterday. I never really liked the fact that friends kept coming in and out of my life or or leaving me after I "got real" with them. Mom was telling me that if that hadn't happened, if I had had such great friends here (Priscilla is awesome but she isn't here anymore) to run to then I wouldn't have the relationship I now have with my brother that will last a life time.
I really appreciate my bro. he lets me come and sit on the floor in the middle of his room and hang out even when I don't have anything to say, he takes me places, does stuff with me and is generally my all around confidant and emotional support.
even if he does beat me up every single time we fight (judo or goofing off). *sigh*
I never would have had that If I had a ton of people to go to.
Priscilla and Saby are amazing and I love them. They are probably the two people outside my family that I go to. I miss them. *sniff*
I talked to Saby last night, I hadn't told her about what I had done. She already knew though 'cause she had been on here. gotta love my stalker friends.
I need to call 'cilla at some point. can't say when...

anyway, the point was blessings in disguise. Things that seem bad aren't always all bad, we just don't always see the good in it.

1 comment:

Warrior said...

I'm glad you know that. I have had many of the same things happen to me, and now my brother is my best friend. :)