Monday, December 12, 2011

I was reading the Alcohol bottle this morning (we keep it in most of the bathrooms) as I brushed my teeth (I like to read don't you know) I had been using it to clean my earrings, (one of the few things I use it for, including cleaning up cuts and infections and stuff).

did you know on the back it says: does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol. Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.

it stings like crazy for the first little bit after you put it on something. man, it hurts.

btw,
   best Christmas pic I've seen recantly. sorry to all you twilight fans out there but...... I couldn't help it. :)

2 comments:

Warrior said...

Oh wow.

lauren said...

I do no like twilight. I didn't to the photo but I thought it was really cool. :D
was that oh wow in a good way or bad way?