Wednesday, December 14, 2011

lots of stuff contained in this post

mom had me worried. I though maybe she was rescheduling my coucniling. turns out it was my ortho appointment. I'd rather have the ortho than the shrink.
sorry. but I don't like her very much.
Christmas is around the corner and I"m excited. my friends are coming over on Christmas. My much loved mentor, Mrs. C, and other friends of mine. I'm not sure if there will be any girls my age around but that's ok. I normally hang with the guys in those cases. guys are lots of fun.
oh, and my little bro was telling mom all about my swinging my hips and his conversation with the bro about girls swinging their hips being cute and stuff. they say they can sure tell I'm 16. but I'm only 15. what's with us swinging our hips anyway?
It's fun to listen to the bro tell the little bro that he'll notice girls when he gets older, he's already said, "if I get married" it's all down hill from there.
I'm also trying to win earlier said mentor onto my side of the twinkie argument. Yes my friend is a facebook dictator and I one of his minions. he ordered me to create twinkie minions. so I did. THEN HE STOLE MY TWINKIES AND ALTERED THEIR GENETIC CODE!!! and he taught them to remove their own voice boxes so that they can no longer answer me when I chose to interrogate them.
With the argument going on we haven't actually gotten to the part about creating a black hole or anything, the twinkie squabbling has stalled our plans. as soon as I get the boss to cooperate the twinkies will me attending villainy High. the school for villainous twinkies. or something like that.
I learned all about mushrooms in science class today. I like shrooms.... :)
I get next week off from school. I'm so happy. and Excited. yesh. I am excited.
you know how some horses spook at their own poop? My dad got scared of the Christmas tree one night.
I reorganized my closet. *sigh* what is the deal? I don't normally do all this organizing. I think i'm trying to put off actually cleaning my room and stuff like, making my bed right. It pretty muchly looks like a tornado hit it.
Dear Second law of thermodynamics, (yes, I spelled that right on the first try.  whoot!!) could you please work backwords for once, hit my room with a lighting bolt and clean it up for me?
Ha! I just got called and illiterate fool because I said I would teach awesome villain stuff and he said I must have gone to a second rate school because higher masterminds would have called it mischevious acts of evil. :P
my friend tryed to kill santa. not really. JK.
mom is making gingerbread houses!! I can't wait. I think we are going to do them on sunday. I love putting candy on my house. one of the traditions is to make a reindear head out of pretzels and chocolate. :P and getting together with friends to do it.

Oh, and on sunday we had friends over. we had half and hour till they had to leave but we wanted to play 'clue' so guess what we did. We played it in teams the dads against the younger girls and the older girls. so much fun. the dads won. they had almost all of the room cards while we had the majority of the weapons and two people and the younger girls had a good hand. I taught my friend how to be sneaky and bait the dads. and dad told the other dad not to trust me because I would totally bait him. The dads won and we all had a good time. us girls are going to play the moms in a week or two and see how they do. that will be epic.

Yes. this is a long post. Mostly because I have better things to do with my time but since i'm sitting her on the couch talking to friends on facebook I figure that can wait and I'ld get caught up on blogging. not that I fell behind or anything.
I really should do my writing. oh well. or I could do some sewing. I still have a project to finish.
the bro went shooting today. I got his own AR-15 so he is happy. I think he was going to sight it in. fun. and I think he was going to go trapping or something or getting ready to go trapping later. :P
ah, well. life is amazing.
I should probably end this and do writing. and then maybe later I'll think about cleaning my room and doing history and german and all that other stuff. see ya all around. or not.
haley

2 comments:

Warrior said...

Wow. This post is so packed i have no idea how to respond to it. :P
(I always win at clue.)

lauren said...

:D love that.