Monday, December 5, 2011

my wardrobe :) and the candy I found.

so, I stayed up till around 11:00 last night cleaning out my dresser and closet, organizing stuff (I actually organized everything my color... I impress myself sometimes. I'm not that organized.) and pulling stuff out to get rid of. I was looking at the number and colors of the shirts I have and came to an interesting discovery... I have more blue shirts than black shirts and blue isn't even my favorite color. :P
I have about five black shirts to six or seven blue.
I do not have a single T-shirt that isn't graphic.
even the few polo shirts that I have almost all have emblems or something...
thing is when it comes to t-shirts I have more black than blue but when it comes to button up shirts I have more blue than black. :P
pulled out a size large shirt from out of my closet and tried it on.... I'm a small/medium. way to big... and it was brown strips. I like the style and stuff but brown doesn't do much for me... makes me look... pale. and dead...
can't wear yellow ether. that's one color that's noticeably missing. :P
sooo.
actually I'm not supposed to get any more black... sad. I wanted to get a black hat. black goes with everything.
I happen to like black jeans better than blue jeans.... you can wear anything with them.

I still haven't finished cleaning up.

I found candy in my drawers though. hard candies so they're still good. though I think the 'life savers' are probably two years old. not real sure on that one. I know that candy-cane was from Christmas last year. the tootsy pop? I have no idea...

1 comment:

Warrior said...

Sounds like me. :P