Sunday, November 20, 2011

bust a cap in his head.

yesterday my friend had some of his buddies over and they played Catan. :P  they were saying I was on something... and I think I was acting like it too. totally fell over.
:P
ended up talking about what I cared about.
some one made a remark and I asked if my face looked like it cared about any thing. The guy promptly put his hand up to my brothers head like it was a gun and told me I would care if he busted a cap in my brother's head.
"I would care then but I don't think you could do it."
*the remainder of the conversation has been edited due to incriminating evidence*
 end conversation.
I think my brother was oblivious to the conversation while it was going on.
I know that the guy wouldn't think about doing that...
The interesting this is that he made me realize that even when I don't think I care about anything I really do care and feel. I just need the right stimulation.
so...
that was a really interesting conversation. I was feeling really kinda bad until that but it sparked something.
the paper plate that I had been scribbling on  was soon poked full of holes and had been torn into pieces.I tore it up with a pen......
interesting....
It also made me really mad at him. I wonder why?

2 comments:

Warrior said...

Wow. That's a bit scary. I don't know what else to say.
I'm glad you care though. :)

lauren said...

yeah. it was a little intense but I don't think he could ever do it, shoot him I mean.