Tuesday, November 29, 2011

uhg. my lil sis got sick at judo tonight. just puked in the gym. :( so we had to leave early.
Regardless, I still managed to get lectured. I can't seem to get my left and right grips set up for the correct throw. blarg. oh well.
I also found out that the refs were discussing throwing me out of the tournament. grrr. because of my earrings.
.....
I wasn't even going to compete. I was asked to by the table, and they were discussing throwing me out?
I don't think i'm gonna fight this next one cause I still can't take them out. and if they ask me to fight even if they ask.
but considering the fact that I'm a big softy I probably will.
there was a new white belt there today as well.
it makes me wonder how long he'll last. I think he does other martial arts so he may stay. IDK. we get quite a few white belts that come and go. :P
so. it should be interesting.

No comments: