Saturday, November 26, 2011

have you ever woken up in the mourning and just known it was way to early to get up and wanted to look at the clock but your eyes felt like they were glued shut?
that is the most interesting, most annoying feeling ever. some times once you get your eyes open your eyeballs still won't move. weirdest thing ever. BTW when I did look at the clock it was 5:55. I went back to sleep.
I also woke up and my eyes and chest felt like I had cried a river of tears. Not bad, except that I didn't cry... :0
that I found interesting...
then I thought about the question, "what if my brother HAD been able to go to basic this year?" I can not imagine telling him all this through letters. he already thinks something is up if I don't come and sit on the floor in his room and talk to him after counciling. even if I don't have much to say or anything I still just sit on the floor in his room.
I did not want to think about what might have happened. I'm just thankful God didn't let him leave quite yet. BTW, he won't be leaving till sometime next year. :P
I probably will not be at square dancing tonight. oh well. there's always two weeks from now.
 I need to get dressed up and take a pic for the OYAN thingermajigger.
I also need to scan something into the computer.
find out what's for breakfast.
I should probably go ride to day *looks outside* it's dark out though so... figure that out later.
get the hair cut.
oh, I could write and email to my mentor, and maybe I could go see her later. that could be fun.
don't you just love lists?


1 comment:

Warrior said...

Yeah, I've had that feeling waking up a few times.
Sounds like a fun day, wish I was there. :)
I LOVE lists. (that's an understatement :P )