Wednesday, November 2, 2011

wind and running

crud. it's windy out. I don't think I want to go riding today.
not with the temp at 32 degrees and the wind at 30 mph roughly. bleh. not as strong as this morning though. gust of 55 i think. meh.
oh well.
the good thing is that I finally got to start running this week after months of waiting to start. so that is awesome. even if my time is really bad right now....
I'm not idiot enough to put it on here for you all to laugh at me.

oh, and the last of the cuts  have about healed. :) which is really good because right now I wear leggings to hide them (they are on my legs) and that gets tiresome.
my partner almost ripped them at judo last night. he was trying to modify a throw. :) grabbed my leggings along with my pants and ripped them. darn it. the goof ball found out that the throw he thought he had modified was actually already made and named something weird that I don't even remember. lolz.
the clown turned and looked at me and said, "hey I know i'm not hot, i'm just the comedian ok?"
the goofball. that would be in reply to my telling him, "hey, you're not that hot." he was goofing off when we were supposed to be listening. besides. he's only 13 he needed to be taken down. :P actually when he's older he'll probably be like his older brothers. pft.......
"she didn't slap you as hard as she could have."
"that's cause she's my friend."
"you know the sounds a steak makes when you punch it?"
"yeah."
"that's what it sounds like when she's mad and hauls off."

-convo between the guys. :P

No comments: