Monday, November 7, 2011

stupid mistakes

a simple key for my parents to figure out who dun it..


1) Did who ever did this make a mistake when the did it?
no.................................................. tyler or the littles probably did it
yes........................................................2

2) was the mistake a simple error or a stupid mistake?
error............................................................the littles probably did it.
stupid mistake....................................................I most likely did it.

the littles don't often make stupid mistakes, that's my job.

today's stupid mistake: eating breakfast and then deciding today would be a good day to run.
At about 3/4 mile I started tasting breakfast and had to walk for a few minutes or suffer the sight of breakfast.
regardless I finished the mile in 12 minutes.
remind me not to eat before running.

No comments: