Thursday, November 3, 2011

bros and counceling.

lets see, today I am thankful for brothers. :) They are awesome and let you give them hugs. or at least mine does. a girl without a brother to hug is missing out. so today that's what I'm thankful for.

the other thing that is on my mind today is counseling.
Mom set up an appointment for me today to see a counselor.
that was my worst case scenario option...... bummer. I do not want to see a counselor. I'll tell you how it goes though.
I'll probably come home and cry or something. meh. rrrrrrrrrrrr........
see ya. gotta get school done before I go. probably won't be at judo tonight. rrrrr....
ok I'm done. that's what's going on with me.
i thought I was trying to move one to happier topics. apparently not?
*sigh*
well, mom said it was for her too anyway. meh heh heh. that's my evil chuckle again.
so long,
Haley

No comments: