Wednesday, November 2, 2011

chocolate

apparently for all you men out there it's "no shave November." so... don't shave!!! or at least not until thanksgiving.
 It's a good thing it's not for girls. meh heh heh. you wouldn't want us walking around unshaved. bleh.

Anyway.

Today I am thankful for........ CHOCOLATE!!!! even though I don't have any right now. it's out there some where and I'm thankful for it.
There's probably some up in the cupboard but I think it's unopened and I cant reseal a plastic bag once it's been opened. unless it's one of the zip-closing ones.
meh heh heh (yes, that's my evil chuckle.)

have a great november. think about what you're thankful for since it's thanksgiving month.
after thanksgiving we get to set up the Christmas tree. :)

Haley...

erm..... it feels odd calling myself Haley. I mean, I've called myself Haley for ages, here and on the Rebelution  but it's not actually my name. Well, it's my middle name. any way..... my first name is much cooler.

ok. I"m gone. see ya.

No comments: