Thursday, November 17, 2011

"you have to realize that you live in a world were you could die for your faith."

Those words have haunted me from the night they were whispered in my ear. why? because they are true and they make me wonder, could I really be ready to die for my faith?  that is a question that I had pondered before I was ever told this and something I think about even more now. I want to do what ever I am called to do, but will have the strength to do it if that is what I am called to do? yes, this question worries me a lot. Mostly because I don't have an answer.
I laid in bed last night thinking about this.

as well as being told that I needed to protect the ones i love, even at the cost of my own life. that was interesting.

I also laid in bed and ended up thinking about suicide bombers. strange night. *sigh*

3 comments:

Grace said...

I think the same things. Sometime I feel like I am. other time I don't.If God wants me to die for my faith He will prepare me for that moment . He is in control.

Athena Grace

Warrior said...

You have stregth that you won't now of until you have to make a tough choice.

lauren said...

I hate tough choices. they're so.. tough. :) jk.