Tuesday, November 1, 2011

grrrr.....
I'ts snowy, cold and windy. My head is in the clouds.
How did you all's Halloween go?
Mine was good :) slapped a guy and that just makes life better for me. :P sorry but it does.
guy 1: *uses language*
guy 2: hey watch your language.
guy 3: there is ladies present.
me (the lady present):..........
guy 1: *uses more language* sorry not used to it.
guy 3: there is a lady present. Watch it. *leaves*

guy 1&2: *talking*
me: listening
guy 1: *makes gestures* .... it comes at you explodes and hits you in the chest. It hurts like a B---h.
guy 2: hey! watch your mouth kid.
me: can I smack him?
guy 2: yes.
CKRACK.


ho, yes.  that was the most interesting part of my day. by far. well other than by friend talking about a paper cut war and me uh....... illustrating a paper cut war. don't worry I wouldn't use paper. paper cut hurt differently. lol.

No comments: